Our first blog post (and update) of the year is here!
2016 has been a magical year for Bear: after much work it finally got released. The feedback has been amazing and overwhelming and we have been selected as App of the Year!
It doesn't end here, though. We did listen to what you suggested: this version introduces various sorting methods for notes and tags! A lot is still on our ToDo list and we're keeping it coming. Making Bear better, one completed task at a time 😉
This version especially focuses on performances; browsing notes is now faster and editing long notes is a piece of cake. We hope you will like these improvements 🎉 🎂
New key features of this version include:
- Notes can now be sorted by creation date, modification date or title and tags by title and number of notes
- Note creation date is now displayed in the Information Pane
- Improved rendering and search performances
- Faster and more memory efficient Evernote importer
- Support for Version 1 TextBundles in import
- Corrected sync problems with iOS 10 and MacOS 10.12 Sierra
- Various bug fixes
- It is now possible to access to the Note List search field with
⌘⇧Ffrom any point of the App
- The size of the window is always remembered on App restart
- You can now swipe through all the attached files of the note after tapping on one of them
- Performance improvements in the note list and while editing large notes
Again, we wish you a joyful 2017! Keep an eye on our blog for more information and news!