Today we released the fourth Bear App update 🎉 It's a small milestone for us because it includes localizations for more languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
We owe a special thank you to the Applingua team, who worked tirelessly to produce the localized texts on schedule.
Here are a list of improvements you can find in Bear since the 1.0 release:
- Changed Bear syntax to allow Chinese writers to use markers without spaces
- Improved the enex and rtf importers and exporters
- Updated the x-callback-urls protocols with more options
- Better iPad support
- RTF exports are no longer a Pro feature
- 3D touch actions
- Added the indentation buttons to the toolbar
And at last but not least we made the promotional video above, we sincerely hope you'll enjoy it 🐻